What is a cookie?
Our website is owned by: bloom hearing specialists, 54 Fore Street, PL12 6JL, Saltash
The tool we use for this purpose is Google Analytics and Sitecore Statistics, which thereby also place a cookie on your IT-equipment for statistical analysis of the users’ visits and navigation on the website (so-called “third party cookies”).
By using cookies from Google Analytics, we monitor inter alia:
- If you through the browser have visited our website previously and how many times,
- Which country you come from and your preferred language
- Which search engine you have used to be directed to our website
- When and for how long you have visited our website.
On a few of our websites, we also use a cookie from Google Analytics which gives us the opportunity to target the readers of our advertisements on websites that are not administered by us (so-called “remarketing”). The purpose of doing this is to be able to present you with relevant advertisements.
Websites with restricted access
For how long will a cookie be stored?
- Temporary session - ID cookies are used to show when and for how long a visitor is on our website and therefore expires when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies - These show if the visitor has been to the website before, where the visitor is from and which search engine has been used, keywords etc. Such cookies expire after e.g. 6 months, 2 years or up to 10 years, and are renewed when the visitor visits the website.
Which cookies do we use?
This list below contains the most commonly used cookies, which might be of relevance to you. Other cookies may occur as well as a list of cookies is never stationary, and the list is therefore not updated on a daily basis. If you would like to know more about any of the cookies and updated list or if you would like to have erased your cookie information with us instead of just following the instruction in section VI regarding erasing cookies below, please feel free to write to us on: IThelpdesk@bloomhearing.co.uk